Tuesday, February 28, 2006
About meeeeeeeeeeee


I HAVE 3 COMMENTS !!
one by a complete stranger who i did not co-erce into seeing this blog !!! i promise !!

sincere request to everyone who reads this cos iv forced u to .. plz plz plz add in a comment !!

and now .. lemme tell u bout me ...

im ipshita .. and i am 23 and i love my life .. i hav great parents who let me do wat i want ... most of the time anyways !!

i have a great sister whos an actual supermom and 2 wonderful and amazing nieces!! i also hav lotsa great friends who i never hav to prove myself to .. who like me just the way i am (tho they r tryin to make me lose weight which they say is good for me)

but for the most part as u can see .. i am blessed :) TOUCH WOOD !!

now review for the day ...Chronicles of Narnia both the movie and book !! it talks about the amazing adventures that 4 kids hav in a magical land .. its beautiful and for once not that bad on film !!

i was pretty much let down by the filmed harry potter series (especially the 1st and 2nd ones) .. but this one is worth it .. watch it in a theatre once ..

the other review is for the gold class seats in cinemax (andheri) .. try them out .. use this M.O. .. buy tickets for the silver class of a relatively not-so-hot movie and then go seat urself in the gold class seats (thats wat i did .. shhhh).. trust me .. it is truly an experience.. ur butt will thank u !!

and then u can come thank me .. plz remember to b the go-between .. i do not wish to hav butt-oriented convos !!

and in deference to wodehouse ..... ta for now chappies !!
posted by Ipshi @ 3:41 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At Wed Mar 01, 10:32:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you had to give it away. didn't you.. the cinemax secret!! hahaha.. as for Chronicles of Narnia, i second your opinion, though i haven't read the book. well n i guess, overweight is something that just sort of snacks up on you.. or better put its a subtle way of saying 'i love junk food!' take care & God bless..

     
  • At Wed Mar 01, 10:32:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome to the world of blogging ;)

     
  • At Wed Mar 01, 10:33:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I second the movie and the cushy seats. Tho, rip-off tickets really make you cry

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

It is only in my 30s that I have realised I will never be the elegant lady who can wear white without spilling something on it. I recognise my blessings like my family, my friends & my job & I am letting go of my fears of writing & just jumping in. I love my job. It has given me the opportunity to live in a city where I am surrounded by the most amazing friends in the world & the most surreal experiences. It also gives me the opportunity to read great books & travel to fascinating new countries. Join me as I share these with the world.

My fotos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ipshi. Make your own badge here.
My mood right now

Yahoo! Avatars

My Oniomania

Links
Rambles in days gone by
Months of blah
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
 
 

Virtual human development game
free human development game
www.human-age.com