Tuesday, February 28, 2006
I Wrote a Song !!!!

Chorus - Why do i feel so lost?
everything is passing me by ..
i stand and watch the seasons change
and i just know .. i know the world is ending today


birds gettin killed cos we need space to live
and paradise has been paved over today..
love is but a word on a greeting card
and everyone is walking the same angry way..(chorus)

theres only pesticide and wars..
no more ozone and no more trees,
only beauty contestants care about world peace..
everywhere i look theres only death and disease.(chorus)

loneliness and AIDS r killing ppl everyday,
but nobody cares .. we just wave them by
no money for cures cos all the money is with too few..
people buyin bentleys while children die(chorus)

the land we walk on shakes with anger..
the faithful and the devouts pray ..
the water we drink drowns half the world..
isnt it obvious.. He's giving up on us today(chorus*2 FADE)
posted by Ipshi @ 3:49 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At Wed Mar 01, 10:35:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you overlook the fact that the theme is morose and depressing, I really liked it. The lines on the greeting card and beauty contestants was nice. But I do find it fascinating that a person who is so full of life and laughter can have such deep dark thoughts about the world ending.

     
  • At Wed Mar 01, 10:35:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That amazing, again i just think abt it n this is what comes to my mind.. it sure doesn't help me think that its ur debut effort.. Keep it up..

     
  • At Wed Mar 01, 10:36:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with Anusha over there.. especially the thing about love being on greeting cards and world peace in minds of beauty contestants is so true! And also never thought u would pen such a song.. of what ever I know u. Great going!! keep writing..

     
  • At Wed Mar 01, 10:36:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    U forced me to write this :-)) Song written very very very well....but its too dark. U r a very optimistic person naa......to aise likhke u scare me :-)) Good song writing skills :-)) Maybe become a lyricist???? give it a thought ;-))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

It is only in my 30s that I have realised I will never be the elegant lady who can wear white without spilling something on it. I recognise my blessings like my family, my friends & my job & I am letting go of my fears of writing & just jumping in. I love my job. It has given me the opportunity to live in a city where I am surrounded by the most amazing friends in the world & the most surreal experiences. It also gives me the opportunity to read great books & travel to fascinating new countries. Join me as I share these with the world.

My fotos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ipshi. Make your own badge here.
My mood right now

Yahoo! Avatars

My Oniomania

Links
Rambles in days gone by
Months of blah
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
 
 

Virtual human development game
free human development game
www.human-age.com