Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Delhi Rocks ... at times !!

hey there ppl ... sorry i didnt write in anythin for a while.. i cant really say i was real busy .. well actually i cant say that at all !! cos i still hadnt nothing to do .. it was just that someone really imp is going out of town for a while and i just didnt feel very creatively inclined .. does that garner a sympathy vote? i wish !! lol

now for an explanation for the song ... im a member at this site called POPOMUNDO which is an online role-playing game where u can live the life of a virtual pop star and its amazing .. so anyways ... for that i wrote this song and frankly tho its very morbid, morose and depressing .. I LOVE IT !!

i know i know .. i aint expecting the same reaction from u .. but any reaction at all wud b velcome !! iv never written a song before so i dont really know bout meters, or tempos or whathavus .. just writin as i go along u know ...

lets make this blog a bit interactive ... tell me if im alone in this .. but im simply unable to brood !! u know the ability to go over a fight or argument over and over an over again ..i simply cant do it .. i hav a fite and get over it and laugh and joke and get on wit my life as well .. while i see ppl festerin over issues that r long gone and forgotten... well.. atleast forgotten by me !!

now i ask u this .. am i right or am i really superficial?

review for the day ...travel to a place uv never been before all alone .. (book a hotel in advance tho) .. my office sent me on this trip to delhi for training ..i was terrified cos of the foll -

1. never travelled alone before,
2. Never been to delhi before,
3. Didnt know anyone at all over there

But lemme also add this ... it was the best 3 weeks of my life !! iv made friendships that will last a lifetime and bought stuff which will last long too.. i really hope anyways.
posted by Ipshi @ 3:54 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At Wed Mar 01, 10:37:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, its not about being superficial at all. Its just the person you are. In fact its one of the best qualities you could have, don't know what you're complaining about. Some people are more sensitive and won't let go of a memory that hurt them. So you tend to brood. I just think you need to strike the balance between being carefree and sensitive so that while you've got over something, you don't hurt the other person again. But then again, if you could balance everything in life, you'd be perfect. And who'd be interested in you then :)

     
  • At Wed Mar 01, 10:39:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    different people have a different approach 2 life.n i kinda prefer yahoo chess

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

It is only in my 30s that I have realised I will never be the elegant lady who can wear white without spilling something on it. I recognise my blessings like my family, my friends & my job & I am letting go of my fears of writing & just jumping in. I love my job. It has given me the opportunity to live in a city where I am surrounded by the most amazing friends in the world & the most surreal experiences. It also gives me the opportunity to read great books & travel to fascinating new countries. Join me as I share these with the world.

My fotos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ipshi. Make your own badge here.
My mood right now

Yahoo! Avatars

My Oniomania

Links
Rambles in days gone by
Months of blah
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
 
 

Virtual human development game
free human development game
www.human-age.com