Monday, June 19, 2006
It was my birthday !!!!

i know u'll r probably thinkin ... thats a nice way of forcing ppl to wish u ... but what the heck .. its just gonna happen once a year ... so just bear wit me !! i love my birthdays and love celebrating it wit ppl i love and care about ... and very frankly speaking .. god has really blessed me wit so much this year ... beautiful friendships ... a stable and boring job which leaves me wit enuf time to blog and most importantly a wonderful and amazing relationship which is gonna last for all eternity :)

so in some ways i am loathe to part with this 23rd yr of my life but i know that the comin years will bring so so much more. there is so much left for me (and anand) to explore and discover ... maybe i shud provide a recap of this year .... on my last birthday i decided to leave crossword ... i was sick of all those number oriented people who had me hate my life cos i wanted those books to be treated with respect and love.

by july i had left and was giving interviews where i chanced upon niit who offered me this cushy non-working job :) -- well the deadlines r terrible sometimes but wit the friends (anusha, eisha, josie) iv found here id gladly fight a thousand wars !!

i also met friends like aparna, bhaskar and kim cos of going solo and i re-discovered matheran :) thanks for being such amazing friends ... and appi again im sorry for being the mental case i am and i truly sorry for hurting u !!

and then i was sent to delhi where i met anand ... all thanks to my outgoing nature and friendly disposition which made me introduce myself to him just cos id seen him in office a few times ... well actually it was more like being terrified of being alone and needing somebody who wud hear me if i needed to yell help ... hehehehe ... but i cud never hav imagined the way v wud b able to bond and chatter ...
i wish i cud thank u in the way i shud but let this also be said .. thanks for being there thro all the fun and hard times ... uv been an amazing friend and even better fiance!!
i discovered delhi which id always hated and i hav now so many beautiful memories of that place... of my bootcamp buddies and the places i visited and our hostel ... all of them wonderful in their own way!!

i hav explored so much of bombay .. theres still so much left !! iv found many wunnerful eating joints and shoppin places .. i discovered the beauties of nashik ... and one of the most important discoveries iv made is that my parents are fun people and id forgotten that because of the fog around my head that crossword had created .... and to all my friends who i gave up on cos of crossword .. i am truly sorry for being so very cut off!!

this year however has changed everything so much that i just wanna scream and say ....
HEY WORLD !!! IM BACK AND IM IN LOVE AND THATS THE WAY IT'S GONNA STAY !!!  Posted by Picasa
posted by Ipshi @ 12:50 pm  
9 Comments:
  • At Mon Jun 19, 01:11:00 pm, Blogger eisha said…

    hey Ipshi, many happy returns of the day again. this year has truly been nothin short of an adventure for you, obviously resulting in some very sweet ppl in ur life, and i AM including all three of us here too.

    Hope u get all the beautiful things in life.
    luv and prayers

     
  • At Mon Jun 19, 01:31:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First things first, combined wishes for your birthday and our monthaversary. Wishing you very very (belated) happy-nappy Birthday! May each birthday add more happiness, peace and good health to your life.. God Bless!

    Had i known that you had quit Crossword on your last birthday, i would have forced you to quit this one this year!! Consistency is the word but not any more, i guess!

    On our relationship lasting forever, i bet everything i have..! We have a lifetime to explore the world, thanks to your intro in the train! Its definately been a long journey since then, yet ironically feels like just yesterday!

    P.S.: Goin by the Ice Age 2 story.. im the possum; Anooosha give up!

     
  • At Mon Jun 19, 01:47:00 pm, Blogger Anush said…

    Yup, I second you, this company has certainly brought a lot of interesting, like-minded and shweet ppl together:)

    Celebrating the early part of your b'day with you was fun. Excuse me for sleeping through most of it tho. I take the concept of a 'sleep'over too literally at most times.

    Anand, you cheat, I asked for that special post much before you. But anyway, if you remember, there are two posoms. So maybe I can swing between being one posom and whatever Sid is :)

    And let me do a virtual opening the bubbly ritual to toast your ' eternal milan.' Trust me Ipshi, I'm doing the virtual uncorking with expertise this time. :)

     
  • At Mon Jun 19, 04:45:00 pm, Blogger eisha said…

    now that u have uncorked the bottle without any spillage, lemme raise a toast to our friendship, may this bond remain forever, Anand included :)

    As i have said before, may u celebrate infinite month anniversaries together with Anand.

     
  • At Mon Jun 19, 08:59:00 pm, Blogger Ipshi said…

    im just finished wit my work today and was feeling really down ... just read ur comments and i feel like smilin again ... its been such a rotten ... thank u guys so much for being the only reason of joy here (apart from andoo ofcourse)!!!

     
  • At Tue Jun 20, 11:05:00 am, Blogger Josephina/Josie/Jo said…

    Working kills a times. but thanks to u ppl life has even 10% of fun and that's definintely WORTH IT!!!
    Hey Ipshi, U r gr8 person to learn from and to be with. Wish u memorable and lovely years ahead of loving, explorabling, and simply enjoying life!!!

     
  • At Tue Jun 20, 11:05:00 am, Blogger Josephina/Josie/Jo said…

    Sorry for the grammatical faux pas!

     
  • At Thu Jun 22, 05:51:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ipshita darling, your birthday had to be good, coz good people deserve all the good things in life. And I'm still guilty about messaging you on an outdated number. But! The feelings were real and I sent you a million merry vibes to keep you smiling all through the day. Apparently it worked, so cheers to having a great day. Hope you're blessed with many more wonderful moments
    :-)

    Belated Happy Birthday!

     
  • At Thu Apr 26, 11:00:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

It is only in my 30s that I have realised I will never be the elegant lady who can wear white without spilling something on it. I recognise my blessings like my family, my friends & my job & I am letting go of my fears of writing & just jumping in. I love my job. It has given me the opportunity to live in a city where I am surrounded by the most amazing friends in the world & the most surreal experiences. It also gives me the opportunity to read great books & travel to fascinating new countries. Join me as I share these with the world.

My fotos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ipshi. Make your own badge here.
My mood right now

Yahoo! Avatars

My Oniomania

Links
Rambles in days gone by
Months of blah
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
 
 

Virtual human development game
free human development game
www.human-age.com