Monday, May 29, 2006
here v go again ....
iv had a very long and eventful life... even tho im just 23!! iv had stalkers, obsessive people, bad friends, badder friends and horrible friends.

the worst i think r the hackers.... some of my good and normal friends, especially those who've been around for a while like smita and asha for example.... have been witness to the many times my email has been hacked into or been deleted completely .. i used to have a web site in the good old days and even that wasn't spared ...

and now its happened all over again ... my orkut profile has been completely and totally removed .. without any rhyme or reason ... my bad karma has struck again ... me and the internet hav a 36 ka aakda i think :( .. hopefully, getting married to a techie might help ;)

overall ... iv been havin an uneventful life, iv held out a friendly hand to someone who i was in a cold war with.... my office has shifted to another place and i havent gotten much time to post here :( .... i cant wait for the 5th .. cos that spells freedom for me and anand ... hurrah ... june also brings along our birthdays .... MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 17TH !!! PLZ REMEMBER !!!

i saw a series of unfortunate events finally ... and finally i was disappointed ... and i cud say the same for fanaa as well ... cos id been waitin forever to see it and blah .. was i let down !!!! the only good part was the company i had ;)

someone has anonymously commented on my blog .. wish i knew who it was so i cud thank him :) ... god bless everyone who reads what iv written .. whether u like it or not .. does anybody know why im being so nice .. i'll tell u ... I DONT WANNA UPSET ANYONE NO MORE !!! duh !!

And now for a goodwill gesture -- My style (less fattening) Chocolate Soda

  1. Get a tall glass.
  2. Spoon 1 inch of Chocolate Syrup into the glass.
  3. Add 1 inch of milk over the syrup.
  4. Pour in soda making a nice foamy head to top of the glass. The foam will turn an egg-white color.
  5. Stir vigorously with a long spoon to mix the chocolate and milk into the foam.
  6. Enjoy the true experience by sipping it slowly with a long straw. Use the straw to stir in between sips.
  7. MOST IMP !!! Allow yourself to make sipping noise with the straw as you clean up the foam around the edge of the glass.
posted by Ipshi @ 11:24 am  
11 Comments:
  • At Mon May 29, 04:09:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yummy choco soda! It's better if you make it for me as a good will gesture, that will be an icing on it!

     
  • At Mon May 29, 05:01:00 pm, Blogger eisha said…

    My God! Scary, getting hacked! U really need to marry The Techie fast ;)

     
  • At Mon May 29, 06:40:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I second ur opinion on the company part!! ;) so of course on fanaa as well!
    Yummy.. Choco Soda sounds really tempting! the baby photos r really cute, cant decide which one is cuter..
    Note of Caution: Saying that u dont wanna get hacked anymore is an open invitation to hackers, believe me, it is!
    Thanks Eisha.. Ipshi we've just got our first witness!! :)

     
  • At Mon May 29, 10:20:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ipshiiii....u have got to author a book. U have such a flair :-))

    And the pics, as usual, are damnnnnnn cute :-))

    Am a bit busy now...but will write to u soon!! Take care gurl!

     
  • At Wed May 31, 07:36:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now that you say it,,,,,,,I just know what to do. Hacking gives me a lotta plehhshure....

    did you mention you have a google account........hmmm

     
  • At Wed May 31, 07:41:00 pm, Blogger Anush said…

    ok ok, after reading about your hacking sorrows, I was just tempted to pull your leg.

    Before you pull in your dear techie and the cops maybe on this,,, its just good old me with the above comment.

    But I really wonder why ppl would go about hacking. May they all be denied the password to heaven.

     
  • At Thu Jun 01, 08:52:00 pm, Blogger Pud said…

    Sorry to hear that. Have you figured out how they are hacking your stuff?

     
  • At Mon Jun 05, 08:23:00 pm, Blogger Bhavani said…

    you didn't like fanaa? =| I thought it was ok.. I like the Chand sifarish song. =] Hey get a firewall.. there are free ones on the internet just google for it. Once you install a firewall people cannot access your computer unless they are using from your end..

     
  • At Wed Jun 07, 02:24:00 pm, Blogger Ipshi said…

    i use the comp from my work ... so there r all kinds of firewalls installed already. =(

     
  • At Wed Jun 07, 08:24:00 pm, Blogger Bhavani said…

    oh no then that sucks.. but if you use from work means its a network, that may be why its so easy to hack in. hmm.. could be someone from your workplace you think? :|

     
  • At Thu Jun 08, 09:47:00 am, Blogger Ipshi said…

    no its actually a guy who used to stalk me previously ... thats the worst u know .. when u know who doin it but cant do anythin about it !!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

It is only in my 30s that I have realised I will never be the elegant lady who can wear white without spilling something on it. I recognise my blessings like my family, my friends & my job & I am letting go of my fears of writing & just jumping in. I love my job. It has given me the opportunity to live in a city where I am surrounded by the most amazing friends in the world & the most surreal experiences. It also gives me the opportunity to read great books & travel to fascinating new countries. Join me as I share these with the world.

My fotos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ipshi. Make your own badge here.
My mood right now

Yahoo! Avatars

My Oniomania

Links
Rambles in days gone by
Months of blah
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
 
 

Virtual human development game
free human development game
www.human-age.com