Thursday, October 19, 2006
What's up?
Hello people (that is if anyone reads this other than eisha and josy who i will force and of course Anand... the biggest reason im back here)

yes .. since no one has missed me .. lemme tell u that its been exactly 2 months and 5 days that i havent written anythin here ... its been a long and horrible time for me... my bosses discovered that i didnt hav any work an put me to work on a project that i dont think i will ever recover from!!

of course i cud given u long and winded examples of how horrible the project was and of all the ways it got more and more convulated each
day .. but whats the fun in that?? no actually i think it cud b pretty funny.. so lemme tell u of instances where we have new content coming in for a project which is going to be delivered the next day.

we have to work wit software which plays around wit itself so much that everytime we publish it v dont know which page will pop up when the next button is pressed!!

but all's well at this moment and thats y im writing... i think writing about it will help me survive it... and maybe a couple of years down the line i cud even
laugh about the fact that i managed in a project that was so well-managed (sarcasm here)

however.. this project has also brought to my attention the fact that my blog has been read by my boss... or so she mentioned in passing when i told her that im quittin!!

yes .. u did read right .. iv quit my job .. true freedom is mine at last .. or will be for about 2 days ... cos 2 days after i quit .. i havta join another company... how will it be .. i dunno.. just hope the whole frying pan and
fire cliche doesnt come true...

im thinking that my time to be happy might just b back ... my personal rough patches are also getting smoothened down by Him and tho the scars remain .. hopefully it will make us stronger... so heres to the future in more ways than one.
posted by Ipshi @ 1:30 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At Mon Oct 30, 11:17:00 pm, Blogger Anush said…

    Well, this is just a reminder that apart from the 3 ppl you mentioned, I'm definitely up there in reading your blog. And without even you having to tell me to. :-)

    Like I said, you've already done the fire walking, how bad can it get from here. So take a deep breath and look forward to a new lease of life.

    And keep writing and venting. (coz your new boss doesn't know yet you blog :-)

    Cheers.

     
  • At Mon Nov 06, 10:51:00 am, Blogger Ipshi said…

    thanks sweety ... no one except u has visited and for that u r getting a big hug!!

     
  • At Mon Nov 06, 12:52:00 pm, Blogger eisha said…

    hey sweety,
    sorry for being so...late. U know how things have been...busy and confusing!
    guess i am starting to enjoy being a vela now, hope it continues for some more time...join me soon :)

     
  • At Mon Nov 06, 12:52:00 pm, Blogger eisha said…

    hey sweety,
    sorry for being so...late. U know how things have been...busy and confusing!
    guess i am starting to enjoy being a vela now, hope it continues for some more time...join me soon :)

     
  • At Tue Nov 21, 03:46:00 pm, Blogger Ipshi said…

    hey E!! im so glad ur here wit me and that we're starting this new journey together!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

It is only in my 30s that I have realised I will never be the elegant lady who can wear white without spilling something on it. I recognise my blessings like my family, my friends & my job & I am letting go of my fears of writing & just jumping in. I love my job. It has given me the opportunity to live in a city where I am surrounded by the most amazing friends in the world & the most surreal experiences. It also gives me the opportunity to read great books & travel to fascinating new countries. Join me as I share these with the world.

My fotos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ipshi. Make your own badge here.
My mood right now

Yahoo! Avatars

My Oniomania

Links
Rambles in days gone by
Months of blah
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
 
 

Virtual human development game
free human development game
www.human-age.com