Thursday, April 19, 2007
more photographs
The mist coming in on Coaker's walk... it was so beautiful....




The tribal village seen from Coaker's walk in Kodaikanal...


The great food at Rice and Spice.... and a bad experience with gooey and icky passion fruit...





The misty lake in the evening at 6.20 (special edit by the photographer :)... guess wat... v were in a shikara seeing all this around us... envy me people!!! :)







This is the lake and Kodai city from the upper lake view point....








And this is the beautiful view of the hill range to the left of Kodai city (yes i had to check the right and left directions before i wrote it down :)







This foto was acquired from a photographer's camera and then transferred... it is the view of the four pillar rocks... Again... Beautiful!!!




And now it's time for an opinion poll for the few people who read this blog... which of these fotos is better?? a or b?









posted by Ipshi @ 11:53 am  
5 Comments:
  • At Fri Apr 20, 05:43:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Usually the dessert is supposed to leave u blissful and levitated after a good meal, thank God we didn't have the Passion Fruit (completely adverse in effect tho) as a dessert!

    Nice placement of the images and great descriptions!

     
  • At Fri Apr 20, 05:50:00 pm, Blogger Ipshi said…

    thanks baby.... will make the necessary adjustments asap!!

     
  • At Wed Apr 25, 11:21:00 am, Blogger eisha said…

    beautiful...absolutely beautiful and refreshing photographs. i do envy you :)
    Your left-right confusion was the funniest!

     
  • At Wed May 02, 03:42:00 pm, Blogger Josephina/Josie/Jo said…

    I like b, the rays are clear and the smoky effect to the left looks great!

    Seems like you had a superb time!

     
  • At Wed May 02, 07:06:00 pm, Blogger Ipshi said…

    o damn .. one vote and its detrimental... anyone else plz???

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

It is only in my 30s that I have realised I will never be the elegant lady who can wear white without spilling something on it. I recognise my blessings like my family, my friends & my job & I am letting go of my fears of writing & just jumping in. I love my job. It has given me the opportunity to live in a city where I am surrounded by the most amazing friends in the world & the most surreal experiences. It also gives me the opportunity to read great books & travel to fascinating new countries. Join me as I share these with the world.

My fotos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ipshi. Make your own badge here.
My mood right now

Yahoo! Avatars

My Oniomania

Links
Rambles in days gone by
Months of blah
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
 
 

Virtual human development game
free human development game
www.human-age.com