Monday, November 27, 2006
Shifting life
Im putting up images of funny signs cos thats wat my new job is all about ... editing!! finding things wrong in what others have done... WOW!! dream job eh?? i think im gonna love it!!

I know Eisha, u hate the factoriness and the un-emailness here... but god help me ... theres no miss scatty and oh the difference to me!! (just wanted to give a link to one of my fav poems, no reference or context or hidden meanings here!!)

i had no computer for 3 days and no work till now but its early days yet... im pretty sure the work here will b brutal too but life seems so much easier here for the ppl who r workin here already.... and of course.... lets not forget the food!!

this place has got everything! from 1000 bucks a person type restaurants to amazing chaat stalls... cant wait to explore the place... especially since its so pleasant to go for walks around here!!
even the canteen here is so diff from our earlier one... great food at a great price.. of course the ppl over here think its so-so... but ask us deprived souls who used to see 2 slices of watermelon being sold for 15 bucks!!

and now i hav a question to ask.... and im not fishing for compliments here ... just think of starting off an off-shoot online where i wud just put up my fictional writing... wat do u think??

Please gimme your unbiased opinion.... bye for now!!
 Posted by Picasa
posted by Ipshi @ 1:06 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At Mon Nov 27, 03:35:00 pm, Blogger eisha said…

    The poem was so apt since i know what u have gone thru. I cudn't stand the sight of her too, but poor you, you had to work with her for God knows how many months altogether.
    Ok, now for the benefit of tech-handicapped person like me, what is an "off-shoot online" and how do u do it. From what i gathered of this is that you want to publish ur fictional writing on net. I frankly think its high time you do something abt ur talent. U write well so why not do some serious stuff with it.
    I vouch for the food here, i just love the place...you can read more abt it on my blog.
    I hated the factory look, but guess i am getting used to it, i have stopped noticing the gray pipes dangling on my head and not to forget the operation-table lights.

     
  • At Tue Nov 28, 04:27:00 pm, Blogger Anush said…

    Hello hello. Firstly, o I loved that poem. I had it in 10th std. But very frankly, it didn't appeal that much to me then. But now with reference to context, I am able to thoroughly enjoy it. :-)

    Ofcourse you must write and write all ye can. Your usual bunch of readers are all ready for that. And as fame spreads, there shall be new ones too, no doubt. :-)

    And may you do a gr8 job in finding faults. Oh what job satisfaction.

     
  • At Fri Dec 01, 12:49:00 pm, Blogger Anush said…

    Hey, looked up your fiction link. The new story on Ira and Keya is really nice. I can't wait to read the next part. You know what, don't finish it soon, at least not in the next post. YOu've really given the character a good start. Extend the story a bit longer. I'd like to know Ira and Keya more :-)

    And can't leave a comment on Surekha yaar. Got to have a login and all.

     
  • At Tue Dec 05, 03:36:00 pm, Blogger Josephina/Josie/Jo said…

    Great way to begin the new phase! Hey, the first time I read it, nothing made sense, but now I understand, very apt indeed!

    Love ya and do miss you all lots. Sigh!
    Love Josie

     
  • At Tue Dec 12, 08:32:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    am waiting to read your writing

     
  • At Tue Feb 06, 07:03:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ipshi, this is all very nice, i'll put it into my favourites and keep having a look every now and then. It was nice to chat to you again tonight!
    And enjoy your new job!
    xo
    Raya

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

It is only in my 30s that I have realised I will never be the elegant lady who can wear white without spilling something on it. I recognise my blessings like my family, my friends & my job & I am letting go of my fears of writing & just jumping in. I love my job. It has given me the opportunity to live in a city where I am surrounded by the most amazing friends in the world & the most surreal experiences. It also gives me the opportunity to read great books & travel to fascinating new countries. Join me as I share these with the world.

My fotos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ipshi. Make your own badge here.
My mood right now

Yahoo! Avatars

My Oniomania

Links
Rambles in days gone by
Months of blah
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
 
 

Virtual human development game
free human development game
www.human-age.com