Thursday, January 31, 2008
Continual Happiness
I've just discovered this group of women who have this communal blog called continual happiness.... and everyday they write about something that makes them happy, it could be something as simple as a sugared doughnut and as intense as meeting up with a mother whose been diagnosed with cancer.

This is where I discovered this quiz which is just so beautifully worded and asks some simple yet intense questions. Thank you so much Karen Beth for allowing me to put this on my blog

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I wanna travel all over the world but apart from the Romes and Paris' of the world, I really wanna see the Northern Lights or the Auroras.

2. When you were little, what did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I wanted to be a writer... I'm working as an copy editor now and though Im still new at it, I think I can be good at this!

3. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip or swiss chocolate

4. What is your favorite color?
lavender and black

5. What do you love to do? What hobbies do you get caught up in?
I loooove to read so much, there have been days i have not eaten cos I was so busy reading, nowadays I get a lot of my fix reading blogs.

6. What is your favorite movie?
The Lake House and Taare Zameen Par

7. What do you think your life purpose is?
All I really want to do in life is to make a difference in somebody's life... so that people smile when they remember my name

8. What is the thing that brings you happiness on a DAILY basis?
My boyfriend, my family and my friends... It's funny how I realize that even though I try I never really tell my mom how much I appreciate being taken care of the way she takes care of me...

9. What is your favorite book?
Over here I'll put in two books that I consider above all others, while I love the others too, these two are just in a special place by themselves, Anne Frank's diary and July by Karen Roberts.

10. What is one thing you would like to try or do before you die?
What I really want to do and fantasise about doing is going to each of the 5 continents... Sigh...

Now please girls, A, E and J... copy paste this quiz on your blog and gimme the answers... im sure u can manage that? Try... really hard. And AA, please copy paste and put it in the comments page.. Id really love to see ur answers too.

Labels: ,

posted by Ipshi @ 4:55 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At Sat Feb 02, 05:28:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm so glad that you are enjoying our little blog! It's such a cathartic process, and I know I mostly write for the other girls on the blog, but it's cool to see that other people like to read our stuff, too.

     
  • At Thu Feb 07, 12:27:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey sweetie, glad to see you back in action, that too with vengence...it was fun to read your blog with so many new posts. Sort of revived my interest in blogging...:) I'll try and update mine as soon as I can, I can't access it from off, after that stupid google login came into the picture.

    please keep updating on a regular basis..it is almost a stress buster for me..:)

    love, eisha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

It is only in my 30s that I have realised I will never be the elegant lady who can wear white without spilling something on it. I recognise my blessings like my family, my friends & my job & I am letting go of my fears of writing & just jumping in. I love my job. It has given me the opportunity to live in a city where I am surrounded by the most amazing friends in the world & the most surreal experiences. It also gives me the opportunity to read great books & travel to fascinating new countries. Join me as I share these with the world.

My fotos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ipshi. Make your own badge here.
My mood right now

Yahoo! Avatars

My Oniomania

Links
Rambles in days gone by
Months of blah
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
 
 

Virtual human development game
free human development game
www.human-age.com